Coordinate, layer, mix and match with the Perfect Fit™ Collection – designed to flatter every silhouette.
The Cornell NROTC asked me to construct and embroider their logo on a double sided flag.
- I started from a small drawing.
- The design had to be done in multiple hoopings since he bottom text exceeded the size of my largest hoop.
- The flag also had a v-shaped cutout which added another dimesion of difficulty to get everything aligned properly.
- The material had to be reversed so the design would be going in the right direction on the back side
- The two pieces had to be sewn togther securely with a rod pocket for inserting flag pole.
- The heavy stitching had a tendency to distort the design on the lightweight fabric.
All in all, it came out very well, the planning and prep time took longer than the embroidery. You know the old saying, measure twice, cut once? I measured at least dozen times before the first cut!
What do you think?
When life gets confusing and I don’t know what to do, I often think of the pile of thread that accumulates in my thread trash can
I have so many thoughts and plans and projects that it seems like a big mess, until I take time to step back and see the beauty in the colors and pattern.
Check out the messy thread necklace, created by a customer of mine, she saw the beauty of what it could become – love her!
Where have you found beauty in unexpected ways? I’d love to hear your comments!
Don’t you just love new fonts? Take a look at some of these gorgeous ones I found on Fontbundles.net
I can’t wait to make new T-shirts with these. See what you can create by downloading the free font of the week.
Sign up to be notified of new free fonts.
They even have overlays ands backgrounds – ready, set,……. go create!
Small text can get lost in knit beanies when the embroidery sinks down into the weave. Problem solved with the patch beanie from Big Accessories
Or how about this fan favorite?
NEW New Era® Sideline Beanie
With its heather stripes, dual-colored pom and warm fleece lining, this is the beanie frequently spotted on pro football players and fans.
- Fabric: 100% acrylic shell, 100% polyester fleece lining